Dr. Paulo Pinho has been a well-known dental surgeon across Australia for his experience and expertise in wisdom teeth removal. His dental clinic in Sydney now offers the safest and affordable wisdom teeth removal service.
The maximum price you will have to pay for a wisdom teeth removal in Sydney now would be $970.
Complimentary services include:
- Consultation and examination: Free
- Cost of Simple Tooth Extraction: $99
- Cost of Tooth Division Extraction: $175 – $275
- Cost of Surgical Tooth Extraction: $250 – $350
- Cost of Basic Wisdom Tooth Removal: $225 – $250
- Cost of Surgical Wisdom Tooth Removal: $250 – $375
The final price of your wisdom tooth removal is always determined by the complexity of the surgery and other procedures like bone removal, tooth division or raising flaps. We offer a complete consultation and examination before putting our quote.
Complex surgical wisdom tooth removals are performed under anaesthesia and other kinds of sedation techniques such that it would be a painless process at your end. Depending on the type of anaesthesia you would be willing to undertake, there may be additional fees to the surgery cost. However, be sure that our processes are the best and cheapest when it comes to wisdom tooth removal in Sydney. We also entertain health and dental insurance that will cover your wisdom tooth removal costs. Medicare insurance too takes care of part of the fees.
Call us now 1300 320 881
for general dentistry.
or go to
Dr PauloPinho.com.au to book Dental Implant Consultations or Wisdom Teeth removal online.
Why Consider Sydney Wisdom Teeth Removal in the First Place?
Wisdom teeth are the final set of teeth that develop just before achieving adulthood. You might face issues while they come through, due to insufficient space. By using X-rays, we can determine if they need to be extracted to avoid any future problems for neighbouring teeth and overall dental health.
In addition, here are few more compelling reasons to opt for wisdom teeth removal in Sydney:
- The new wisdom teeth can lead to excruciating pain and even bite issues
- Besides, the cysts that develop near these teeth can, in fact, hurt the nearby nerves and jaw
- Moreover, wisdom teeth could also lead to congestion and in some cases sinus pain
- As the tissue surrounding the wisdom teeth expands, you need to deal with painful swollen gums causing at times cavities
- It could lead to overall alignment issues, as your teeth can all get crowded with the formation of new teeth
Our dentist who’s an expert in wisdom teeth removal in Sydney will take your age into consideration and carefully assess your mouth’s shape and positioning of the new teeth to determine if it’s right to remove them and the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney.
We can administer you local anaesthesia to perform the wisdom teeth removal in Sydney. In other words, you shall stay conscious during the removal process while the area surrounding the wisdom teeth will remain numb.
In addition, sedatives can also be given besides local anaesthesia to help you stay comfortable during the procedure. In some cases, general anaesthesia is given to remove the wisdom teeth. In such instance, you will be asleep during the Sydney wisdom teeth removal process.
Our dentist determines the Wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney according the range of complexity that each tooth requires to be removed. As you can see from the above table, the cost does vary, and it’s decided during the first visit with our expert dentist. However, you can be rest assured, we present the most affordable and cheap removal plans in the whole of Sydney. It’s as low as $125 and no higher than $375 per tooth.
Wisdom Teeth Removal in Sydney Recovery Tips
Typically, the healing time requires only a few days. Take medication as prescribed by the dentist. Also, consider these proven tips:
- You can massage with an ice pack gently on your cheek. Use it for a couple of minutes and repeat this process for the first day. Also, make sure you don’t wilfully or accidentally bite the inner area of your lips or cheek
- Consume for the first few days soft and liquid type foods like soups, smoothies, gelatine, mashed items, and puddings. You can in time consider solid foods in your daily intake as your recovery improves
- Also, don’t lie down flat, as it could lead to bleeding. Consider using a couple of pillows to increase the height of your head
- Take adequate rest after surgery. Don’t perform any heavy physical activity or exercise as it could cause bleeding
<p”>Visit our dentist if you have any pain or bleeding issues after the wisdom teeth removal in Sydney.