Are your wisdom teeth causing any pain or discomfort? Then wisdom teeth removal in Sydney is the best option to eliminate the pain caused by the development of your problematic wisdom tooth. If left in place, then the wisdom teeth can cause infections, severe pain, and serious damage to the surrounding teeth and jawbone.
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Your wisdom teeth may cause severe pain and many other serious issues. If any problem is detected during the development of your wisdom tooth, then it is advised to endure the wisdom teeth removal as soon as possible. Below are some of the most common reasons for undergoing wisdom teeth removal in Sydney.
- Pressure Pain
- Gum Infection
- Tooth Decay
- Orthodontic Reasons & more…
An outline of wisdom tooth removal procedure:
- At first, your dentist will use either sedation, local or general anaesthesia to numb your mouth and suppress your consciousness during the wisdom teeth removal procedure.
- Then an incision will be made in your gum to expose your tooth and bone.
- If your dentist identifies any bone that is blocking the access to the root of your tooth, it will also be removed in the process.
- Then, the wisdom tooth is removed.
- After the removal process, the extraction site is cleaned, and if any debris remains, it is removed as well.
- The spot is then stitched up if required.
- Gauze is placed over the surgical site to control bleeding and succour the formation of the blood clot.
Wisdom Teeth Removal Costs
The cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney depends on many individual circumstances too:
- Type of anaesthesia used for the procedure
- The nature of the wisdom teeth extraction can also have an impact on the overall price
Extraction of Wisdom Teeth is a common process now and most medical insurance covers wisdom tooth removal. But the waiting period may apply, so consult with your insurance provider about your query today and get rid of the painful wisdom tooth.